A product of Yash Krishi Takniki Evam Vigyan Kendra (ISO 9001-2015 certified, IMO certified, Man. Lic. No. ALY/219)
- Description: Pseudomonas fluorescens is a naturally occurring friendly bacterium in soil. Which controls fungal plant diseases in the soil.
- Recommended Crops: Tomato, sesamum, black gram, red gram, green gram, bengal gram, banana, tobacco, wheat, paddy, cotton, maize, barley, sorghum, oat, sugarcane, sugar beat, potato, brinjal, cauliflower, cabbage, onion, fruits, flowers & medicinal plants.
Method of use:
- Seed treatment: Mix 10 -20 g of Yash Pseudomonas powder per kg seed.
- Slurry seed treatment: Mix 10 -20 g of Yash Pseudomonas powder in 100 ml water for 1 kg of seed shade dry the seeds before sowing.
Soil Treatment: Field Application: Mix 1 kg Yash Pseudomonas powder with 50 kg of FYM in 3′ x 6′ bed, moisten and cover with polythene for 15 days (turn FYM and moisten 3-4 times), after 15 days spread over one acre land.
For Orchard: Use 5 to 10 kg (depending upon the size of the tree) of prepared FYM with Yash Pseudomonas powder per tree, two times per year before and after the monsoon.
- Nursery Treatment: Mix 10 g Yash Pseudomonas powder per litre of water and drench nursery bed to a depth of 10 cm immediately after sowing seeds.
Tuber Treatment / Sett Treatment: Mix 10 g Yash Pseudomonas powder per litre of water dip tuber/sett for 15 minutes and dry in shade before sowing.
- Root Treatment: Mix 10 g Yash Pseudomonas powder per litre of water and dip roots of seedlings for 15 minutes before planting.
Keep Yash Pseudomonas always away from heat and sunlight.
Don’t mix Yash Pseudomonas with chemical fertilizer or chemical pesticides.
For best response of Yash Pseudomonas use with maximum organic manure.
Use double does of Yash Pseudomonas when seeds have been treated with chemicals earlier